Alpha Personal loan is offered with the aim to meet your personal needs and the purchase of consumer goods. In all cases, supporting documents are required.
- Fixed-term loan offered for individuals in EURO
- Coverage of up to 100% financing of your personal needs
- Variable interest rate for the entire duration of the loan
- Loan duration of up to 8 years
- Opening of Alpha 100 account and issuance of Alpha Bank Enter Mastercard
- Connected products such as cards, overdraft limit, Alpha Express Banking
For more information regarding interest rates, any other charges and the Annual Percentage Rate (A.P.R.), using a representative example, please click here.
APRC = 6.58%: The Annual Percentage Rate of Charge (APRC) was calculated on 04/06/2018 for a personal loan of €10,000, to be repaid in 8 years, at variable interest rate (Consumer Loan Base Rate = 4.50% + margin 1.70%), with initial bank charges and stamp duties of €100.35 and an indicative installment of €132.01 (96 installments with a total payable amount of €12,672.96). The example is based on the condition that the client will produce a life insurance policy to be assigned in favour of the Bank. The cost of the insurance cannot be estimated and it is therefore not included in the calculation of the APRC. Terms and conditions apply. The granting of the loan is subject to the provision of adequate guarantees in favour of Alpha Bank. Alpha Bank may reject any application and withdraw or amend any scheme at its discretion.
Warning: The amount of the installment and the total cost of the loan may increase or decrease depending on the variation of the base rate.