Alpha Personal loan is offered with the aim to meet your personal needs and the purchase of consumer goods. In all cases, supporting documents are required.
- Fixed-term loan offered for individuals in EURO
- Coverage of up to 100% financing of your personal needs
- Variable interest rate for the entire duration of the loan
- Loan duration of up to 8 years
- Opening of Alpha 100 account and issuance of Alpha Bank Enter Mastercard
- Connected products such as cards, overdraft limit, Alpha Express Banking
For more information regarding interest rates, any other charges and the Annual Percentage Rate of Charge (APRC), using a representative example, please click here.
- Interest rate: 6,20% ( Floating, Consumer Loan Base Rate = 4,50% + margin 1,70%), €100,35 Arrangement and Documentation Fees and Stamp Duty Expenses
- Amount of grant: €10.000
- Annual Percentage Rate of Charge (APRC): 6,58% (calculated on 04/06/2018)
- Duration of grant: 8 years (96 months)
- Total payable amount: €12.672,96, Monthly installment amount: €132,01 (96 monthly installments)
The example is based on the condition that the client will produce a life insurance policy to be assigned in favour of the Bank. The cost of the insurance cannot be estimated and it is therefore not included in the calculation of the
Annual Percentage Rate of Charge (APRC).
Terms and conditions apply.
Warning: The granting of the loan is subject to the provision of adequate guarantees in favour of Alpha Bank.
Warning: The consumer has the right to withdraw from the loan agreement within 14 days from the signing thereof or from the date of receiving the terms of the loan agreement, in case such date is subsequent to the date of signing of the agreement.