We present to you the new Aegean Visa, an exclusive credit card created for you by Alpha Bank together with Aegean Airlines. Aegean Visa is a special card that rewards your purchases with miles which are then turned into trips to your favourite destinations!
By using Aegean Visa for your daily purchases, in Cyprus and abroad, you collect miles whi ch you can then redeem for air tickets as well as other services as part of the Aegean Miles&Bonus Loyalty Programme.
Furthermore , every time you use your Aegean Visa credit card to purchase airline tickets from Aegean , your gain is even higher since in addition to the double miles you receive on your Aegean Visa, you also earn extra miles from your flights directly on your Miles&Bonus Account!
- For each 1€ = 2 miles for ticket purchases at Aegean
- For each 1€ = 2 miles for purchases at Cyprus Airports Duty Free stores
- For each 1€ = 1 mile for every purchase anywhere in Cyprus and abroad
Aegean Visa credit card also offers you
- 5.000 free miles upon card issuance
- Automatic enrollment in the Aegean Miles & Bonus Loyalty Programme as a Blue Member (if you are not an existing member)
- Option to redeem your points for airline tickets to more than 193 countries all over the world, with Aegean and all other member airlines of Star Alliance, the worlds biggest airline network
- Option to redeem your miles for services at other Aegean Miles&Bonus partners
Enjoy further privileges and services
- Free subscription for one year (from the 2nd year annual subscription for main card €25 and for an additional card €10)
- Free Travel Insurance for you and your family every time you pay for your tickets using your Aegean Visa
- Option of up to 48 interest free monthly installments in select stores in Cyprus and Greece
- Option to choose the minimum payment amount between 3%, 5% and 10% on the card’s balance.
- In case of full repayment of your balance each month you benefit from an interest-free period of up to 50 days
How to collect your miles
The miles you collect from your purchases with your Aegean Visa will be transferred on a monthly basis from Alpha Bank to your personal Aegean Miles&Bonus Account. In this way miles collected from your purchases will be added to the miles you accumulate from your flights with Aegean and other Star Alliance member-airlines, as well as from all other Miles&Bonus partners, so that you can more easily acquire your free* tickets with Aegean to Greece and abroad.
* Airport taxes are not included
How to redeem your miles
All the miles you have accumulated with your purchases can be redeemed for airline tickets with Aegean or any of the other Star Alliance network airlines, as well as for additional services at other Aegean partners as part of the Miles&Bonus Programme.
You can be informed about your available miles and redeem them quickly and hassle free by filling in the relevan electronic form which can be found on the Aegean website www.aegeanair.com or by calling the Aegean Airlines Call Centre at +357 22 654000 (801 11 20000 when calling from Greece).
On the Aegean website you can also find all terms and conditions pertaining to the Miles&Bonus Programme.
Useful information about you card
You can pay off your card balance in the following ways:
- By direct debit from your bank account held with Alpha Bank
- At any Alpha Bank branch
- At any Alpha Bank ATM in Cyprus by cash or cheque deposit or by direct debit from your bank account
- Via the Internet, by using the Alpha Express Banking Electronic Services provided you maintain an Alpha Bank account
How to contact us
- Card Loss Centre
In case of card loss or theft contact the following number 24 hours a day : +357 22 888777
- Travel Insurance Claims Service Line
Tel: +357 22 519 211
For more information on the new Aegean Visa please visit any Alpha Bank branch.
For the terms and conditions pertaining to Aegean Visa click here.
To apply for Aegean Visa click here for the application form. After you have printed and completed the form you can hand it into any Alpha Bank branch.
Note: For payments to Government and Semi-government Organizations there is a limit of up to €4500 per transaction
For Utility Bill Payments there is a limit of up to €6000 per transaction