Alpha Mobile Banking
The Alpha Mobile Banking service, gives you the ability to:
- Check the balance and transaction history of your accounts and cards
- View your account and card statements
- View current exchange rate fluctuations.
- Pay your utility bills
- Pay your loan and credit card instalments. .
- Transfer funds to your own accounts, other Alpha Bank customer accounts and to
- accounts in other local banks.
- Authorise pending payments with the use of an O.T.P (One Time Password) device
- Contact your branch directly through secure e-mail.
How do I access Mobile Banking?
- In order to be able to access Alpha Mobile Banking you will need to have the following:
- Login credentials for Alpha Express Banking
- An internet enabled phone (either via your providerĺs data services, or via Wi-Fi)
- A web browser application.
To login, all you need to do is start the web browser application on your phone, type m.alphabank.com.cy in your browser address bar and submit. You can bookmark the address so you can access it quickly and easily in the future.
The minimum specifications required are:
- An internet enabled mobile phone
- Subscription to GSM data service or a Wi-Fi connection.
- A web browser application.
For more information regarding Alpha Mobile Banking please read our FAQ section.
Alpha Mobile Banking has the following safety features to ensure that all transaction are conducted securely:
- Secrecy and unchanging nature of data: These are secured through the SSL 128 bit encryption communication protocol.
- User authenticity:
The Alpha Express Banking application "identifies" users and allows them access to the system through their User ID and PIN. In the event that erroneous codes are entered in sequence, access to the system is blocked, the PIN is deactivated and the user must contact the system's support service to request the issueance of a new PIN. Likewise, remaining idle on Alpha Mobile Banking for a prolonged period of time, results in automatic disconnection and requires entering the user's codes again to reconnect to the service.
- Mobile phone security
Even though Alpha Mobile Banking does not store sensitive information on your mobile phone it is recommended to manually clear the mobile phoneĺs cache memory and to delete the temporary web pages that might be stored on it. If you are prompted by your browser to save any sensitive information on your phone (for example your login credentials) always choose no/never.
- Transaction authenticity:
In cases where transactions are placed by users with Controlled Access and by users with Full Access, the use of the One Time Password is required. OTP codes are the electronic confirmation codes sent by the authorized user, which confirm the accuracy and authenticity of the transaction data to be executed by Alpha Bank.
For further information and technical support, contact us on 8000-3333 (free local calls) and at +357 22 888610 (international calls) or email us at email@example.com.